Monday, January 26, 2009

last day in the states

It is finally here. The trip that will define me as a world traveler and REAL independent woman..haha I am so so so excited. It is absolutely unreal to see my bags finally packed and ready to go. Tonight is my last supper..ha and last homemade latte..I cannot wait to put that Italian espresso in my mouth..Christmas morning on the lips..Tomorrow is going to be a long long day. My flight leaves at 11:47 (is this normal for airplane trips? I think its a code..) to Atlanta and we meet up with everyone there and leave for Rome :) BA!!! Im going to spend time with the fam but I'll be posting as soon as I am settled in the Villa :)

-Mere

1 comment:

  1. Ok...so its like 8am here and 5pm there i think???
    How much do you love it? How was your flight?

    ReplyDelete