Thursday, March 5, 2009

my pictures will not load....and Cinque Terre

so the best part of cinque terre ...is getting to see everything..i took so many great pictures but this computer will refuse to let me load them...anyways i will try when i get back from
GREECE!!

We stayed in the little town of Vernazza ..one of the five cities

it was perfect

one pizzeria, two coffee shops (bar), a couple of cute jewelry shops, and a picture perfect sea and harbor to go with it.

It took my breath away

The next day we went hiking through all the cities and all of them were picturesque.When we went to Monterossa I jumped in the emerald Legorian sea!!!! It was freezing, but I just wanted to say i did it...in the first of march...haha. We had penne pasta with salmon cream sauce and calamari for lunch :) The water is so beautiful!!! It rained alot, but it didnt matter- I loved it. We walked the via della amore...and there is a seat for couples to sit and kiss...so of course our group stopped. Robbie explained it to us, and of course made me and Brett go first since we are the only legitimate couple ..haha it was so embarrassing...but hilarious. Then Mark and Loghan took the throne...then Rosie and Grant...Jonathan and Lauren... Monique and Steve...lets just say we had alot of fun haha


The next day the beauty continued, as did the great seafood. Me and some guys went to a restaruant in Monte rossa and had flat speghetti with clams mussles and crawfish-a platter of mixed grilled fish- and it was delectable

yum my mouth is watering


tomorrow I leave for my dream spring break!! We get to spend the day in Milan and our flight for athens leaves at 6 in the morning

AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!


i gotta sleep

ciao! and ill talk to ya in a week! i get back on the 12

I am running out of time. I will have to put another entry in tomorrow or when I get to Greece.

No comments:

Post a Comment