Thursday, February 5, 2009

Classes Classes Classes

Salve!! so Tuesday we had class in the morning, and then headed to Florence after lunch. I love being in a small group and exploring :) we went to the san lorenzo market which is leather and scarf central! I found a jacket called the suzanna (gorgeous) I lingered too long and they immediately started selling..haha I stayed strong though and said not today... yesterday and today have been long...we have had alot of classes and homework. Today Brett and I went into Scandicci to explore. We went to an art supply store and met some friends at our favorite coffee shop Marios :) Dinner was at 6:30 wonderful again..of course..and I am about to hit the sack. Tomorrow is our first On site class!!! I am so excited! We are going to the Medici chapel, San Lorenzo church, and San Marco church. We were given mole skins and part of our grade for our humanities is to take detailed notes. Which I am excited about. Now I will have a good journal to look back on! well I have to go fix tea for everyone... A presto!

1 comment: